The Entrepreneurs Academy Online Programme Design Advisor & Trainer/Mentor.
Specialist in Social Media, E-Marketing, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Networking and Business Pitching.
Noel has been acknowledged as one of the best Social Media trainers in the country and is in constant demand nationwide.
Workshops regularly exceed participant and client expectations with fantastic feedback on Noels’ engaging delivery style. He is an Apple Product & Integration Professional and an Apple Certified Trainer (ACT). Noel has been invited as keynote speaker on Social Media at many enterprise events and at the TEDxNHH in Norway (http://youtu.be/I4CP20OFMrM).
Noel has worked with The Entrepreneurs Academy since early 2010 and has proven highly successful in bringing start-up and small business owners through the challenges of setting up their business and use of digital media for the benefit of their business. Noel has extensive experience in person-facing roles in a number of industries including IT, hospitality, horticulture, retail and leisure. He can deliver equally well in high energy Bootcamp style workshops as well as small inhouse training. Noel is an extremely effective and engaging facilitation of larger groups.
He is a Specialist in Social Media, E-Marketing, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing. He specialises in training and mentoring SME business owners/managers on how to develop and strengthen their business strategies in a creative and cost effective way.
- Director of Training – The Entrepreneurs Academy (2012 – to date)
- Senior Trainer and Mentor – QED Training (2010- to date)
- Co-founder Mediagasmic and RISKEYE Social Skills Media Academy.
- Apple/Digital Lifestyle Product Manager – Sigma Telecom/3G Mobile (2008 – 2010)
- Sales Manager – BJ Marine ( 2002 – 2008)
- Director/General Manager – Bizpost (2001 – 2002)
- Director/General Manager – Speedy Ltd (1999 – 2002)
- Director/General Manager – European Speedy Ltd (1994 – 1999)
- Apple Product Professional
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Apple Certified Trainer (ACT) Inc. Train the Trainer Self Employed / Sigma Telecom
SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS COVERING FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, ETC.
The programme outlined below will ensure Participants are best placed to take advantage of social media tools to expand and develop their enterprises. It aims to provide participants with the skills and tools necessary to become adept at using social media and digital marketing tools to build an online brand as well as exploring advanced social media and digital marketing tactics in order to build brand profile online.
- Social Media – how can we really use it to our advantage in a marketing sense for business
- How to develop your brand through social media and make it stand out in the ever increasing crowd of online businesses?
- How to use social media as a valuable customer service solution?
- The big players (at the moment): Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest,
On completion of the half day workshop participants will have
- The skills to make the most of sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.
- Be able to create online profiles for themselves and their business and connect with existing and potential customers.
- Have learnt how to take full advantage of viral marketing i.e. referrals from online word-of-mouth.
- An understanding of the importance of social media & digital marketing and how it can enhance their online brand building and sales activities
BACKGROUND TO THE ENTREPRENEURS ACADEMY
We are the experts at designing and delivering Online Marketing and Social Media workshops for owner manager or key staff of SMEs. These include Facebook for Business for Beginners and Advanced Course, Social Media & Digital Marketing, e-marketing, Cloud Computing, SEO, iPad training, Trading Online Voucher. We understand both the technology and the real needs of small business and are skilled an experienced at helping people to learn how to use new technology for business.
We are recognised as the “go to” training experts for getting people started and growing their business online across all sectors and we have specific, extensive experience and expertise working on digital, online and social media training programmes and one off workshops. We’ve worked on behalf of the government, multinationals, and a host of agencies (including the LEOs nationwide) to get people started in business, scaling and bringing their business to new markets. Our expert and on the ground knowledge of working with micro enterprise SMES results in our teams being frequently called upon to design new solutions for state agencies and initiatives.
Big businesses such as AIB and VODAFONE commission us to design initiatives to help their teams really understand the needs of small business and how to connect with them. We have trained over 30,000 people in Ireland over the past 18 years on their route to starting or maximising the potential within an existing business.